cdriz -- Pset with parameters for offsets task.
- (margin = 50) [int, min=0]
- To avoid using the image edges, which in WFPC2 images are often quite noisy, the cross-correlation can be computed from a subsection of the input and reference images. The task uses a subsection which is the original image stripped down of this margin size. The cross-correlation images will have their size smaller than the input images, by the same amount.
- (tapersz = 50) [int, min=1]
- Size of cosine bell tapering window used in the (already sectioned) image.
- (rotation = 0.0) [real]
- Rotation angle between images.
- (pad = no) [boolean]
- Pad images with zeros to prevent wraparound effects ? If selected, this will increase the amount of memory and execution time use by the task.