dematch -- match density to log exposure values
- Database containing density list, probably from spotlist .
- wedge = "", filter = "", emulsion = ""
- Information used to retrieve log exposure values from wedgefile .
- wedgefile = "noao$lib/hdwedge.dat"
- Name of file containing wedge intensity information.
- nskip = 0
- Number of faint spots skipped, used as an offset into the list of log exposure values.
- verbose = yes
- Print the log exposure information to STDOUT as well as to database .
Task dematch matches density values to log exposure values. A database of density values is input, as well as information needed to retrieve log exposure values from a reference file. The two sources of information are matched, and the matching log exposure values are added as a record in the database.
Parameter nskip tells how many faint spots were not included in the density database . This information is used to align the density, exposure values. It doesn't matter if the densities are listed in a monotonically increasing or decreasing order, as long as no spots were omitted between the first and last measured.
Match densities in db1 to log exposure values for wedge#117 with a IIIAJ emulsion and a GG385 filter.
cl> dematch db1 wedge=117 filt=gg385 emulsion=IIIAJ