diagcols -- Column names in output table for T_e, N_e in each zone
The `diagcols' parameters specify the names of the table columns containing electron temperatures and densities in each of three ionization zones. These values are computed by the `zones' task and used by the `abund' nebular modelling task. The default values are usable even if these columns are not present in the input table, and are really intended to give the user some flexibility in naming the table columns. If a column with the specified name already exists in the input table when running `zones' its contents will be overwritten.
Note that this is a pset, not an executable task; it defines a set of parameters used by other tasks. Invoking the pset by name runs `eparam' on the parameter set, allowing the user to modify the parameters. Alternatively, the parameters may be modified on the command line by specifying the pset name and parameter name. For example, the user can type `diagcols.te_med_col="Te_Med"' to set the name of the table column containing the electron temperature for the medium-ionization zone to the string "Te_Med". (Note that the column names are always converted to upper-case in the table.) Parameters can also be edited by using `eparam' on the calling task (e.g., by typing "eparam abund"), in which case `diagcols' will appear as one of the task parameters; the `diagcols' parameters may then be edited by positioning the cursor on the line containing the pset name and typing ":e". After editing the pset parameters, exit normally from eparam (with an EOF, usually <cntr-Z>) to return to the main task parameter menu.
- (ne_low_col = "Ne_Low") [string]
- Name of the column containing the electron density in the low- ionization zone.
- (ne_med_col = "Ne_Med") [string]
- Name of the column containing the electron density in the medium-ionization zone.
- (ne_hi_col = "Ne_Hi") [string]
- Name of the column containing the electron density in the high-ionization zone.
- (te_low_col = "Te_Low") [string]
- Name of the column containing the electron temperature in the low-ionization zone.
- (te_med_col = "Te_Med") [string]
- Name of the column containing the electron temperature in the medium-ionization zone.
- (te_hi_col = "Te_Hi") [string]
- Name of the column containing the electron temperature in the high-ionization zone.