BUGS · SEE_ALSO
engextr -- Extract information from WFPC or WFPC2 engineering data.
engextr infile outtable
This task is used to extract information from the Wide Field/Planetay Camera (WFPC or WFPC2) engineering files (i.e., those with the extionsion .x0h) and write to an STSDAS table. A full description of the engineering data can be found in ICD-08 Appendix V for WFPC and Appendix VI for WFPC2.
- infile = "" [string]
- Name of the input WFPC/WFPC2 engineering data file (.x0h file). A file name template can be used to process several files).
- outtable = "" [string]
- Name of the output table (or a file template). If this parameter is a directory
name, the output tables will have the same root names as those of the input
files with a .tab extension. Each input file generates one output table.
The output table has the following columns:
MNEMONIC The Mnemonic name as documented in ICD-08, Appendix V or VI. (ch*8) KEYWORD Keyword name corresponding to the mnemonic. (ch*8) VALUE The value of either the mnemonic or the keyword. (ch*18) HEX The hexadecimal value of the mnemonic or the keyword. (int) COMMENT Comments. (ch*24)
- (errval) = FFFFx [integer]
- Fill value for the HEX column in output table. If an engineering quantity has a bad data mask at the corresponding pixel, this fill value will be written to the HEX column.
- (loc_execute) = [integer]
- Pixel location of the EXECUTE command.
- (loc_infrequent) = [integer]
- Pixel location of the INFREQUENT command.
- (loc_prepare) = [integer]
- Pixel location of the PREPARE/READOUT command.
- (loc_riua) = [integer]
- Pixel location of the RIU A command.
- (loc_riub) = [integer]
- Pixel location of the RIU B command.
- (verbose) = no [boolean]
- Print verbose messages?
1. Extarct the engineering data for all WF/PC engineering files in the local directory and put the output tables in the same directory with the same root name:
wf> engextr *.x0h .
1. Appendix V to the SI to SI C&DH Interface Control Document ST ICD-08, JPL January 1990.
2. Appendix VI to the SI to SI C&DH Interface Control Document ST ICD-08, JPL June 1992.