gkiextract -- extract individual frames from a GKI metacode file
gkiextract input frames
- The metacode source file or files.
- List of frames to be extracted from each metacode file.
- verify = no
- Verify each frame before extraction?
Task gkiextract will extract individual frames from a metacode file, writing a binary metacode output stream which can be piped to a kernel for plotting or redirected to produce a new metacode file. Parameter frames specifies a list of frames to be extracted from each input file. If verify = yes, a gkidir style line will be printed for each specified frame and the user will be queried whether or not to extract the frame.
1. Extract frames 1, 3 and 5 from metacode file "mc_file" and plot them on the device "vup":
cl> gkiextract mc_file 1,3,5 | stdplot dev=vup
2. Print a directory of the first 99 frames in "mc_file", extract those files requested by the user and write them to file "new_mc_file".
cl> gkiextract mc_file 1-99 ver+ > new_mc_file
A maximum of 8192 plots in a single metacode file may be processed.