imagree -- Change header keywords to agree with the image name.
imagree image header data
This task modifies the header keywords in one or more images so that they agree with the image name. The header parameter contains the name of the keyword that points to the header file. The data parameter is the keyword that points to the data file. If data is blank, the data file name will not be written to the header. The data file name can only be written if the image is in either STSDAS GEIS (STF) or old IRAF (OIF) format. (Data formats are explained in the "Data Formats" chapter of the "STSDAS Users Guide".)
- image [image name template]
- The name of the image(s) whose header keywords will be modified. If the image name contains a directory name, the directory name will not be written to the header keywords.
- header [string]
- The name of the keyword containing the header file name.
- data [string]
- The name of the keyword containing the data file name. If this parameter is blank, there is no such parameter in the header, so no attempt will be made to change it. The data file name can only be changed if the image is in GEIS (STF) or old IRAF (OIF) format.
- (verbose = no) [boolean]
- Display a message on the terminal screen each time an image is modified?
1. Modify all the images in the current directory, changing the image name stored in the keyword filname. None of the header keywords contain the data file name.
to> imagree *.??h filename ""