imdivide -- image division with zero checking and rescaling
imdivide numerator denominator resultant
- Numerator image.
- Denominator image.
- Resultant image. This image will be of datatype real.
- title = '*'
- Title for resultant image. The special character * defaults the title to that of the numerator image.
- constant = 0
- The constant value for the zero division constant option.
- rescale = norescale
- After the image division the resultant image may be rescaled with the following
- Do not rescale the resultant image.
- Scale the resultant image to the specified mean value.
- Scale the resultant image to have the same mean value as the numerator image.
- mean = 1
- The mean value used rescale the resultant image under mean option of rescale .
- verbose = no
- Print the means of each image?
The numerator image is divided by the denominator image to form the resultant image. The division is checked for division by zero and replaces the result with the value of the parameter constant . After the division the resultant image may be rescaled. The rescaling option is selected with rescale . The options are not to rescale, rescale to the specified mean value, and rescale to the mean of the numerator. The means of the three images are calculated and may be printed with the verbose option.
1. To divide a object image by a flat field and then rescale the division back to the mean of the object image:
cl> imdivide object image final rescale=numerator