Menu for the package stsdas.toolbox.imgtools
Type "help imgtools opt=sys" for more information about the 'imgtools' package.
- addmasks - Combine several masks or bad pixel lists.
- boxinterp - Fill areas with smoothed values from surrounding
- countfiles - Count how many files are in the input file template.
- gcombine - Combine a set of GEIS images into one image
- gcopy - Generic multi-group copy utility.
- gstatistics - Compute and print image pixel statistics for all groups.
- imcalc - Perform general arithmetic operations on images.
- imfill - Set fill value in image according to a mask.
- iminsert - Insert an image into another by either adding,
replacing, or multiplying pixel values.
- improject - Project image along one axis decreasing the
number of dimensions by one.
- listarea - Print an area of an image.
- mkgauss - Generate a 2-D image having an object of Gaussian type.
- moveheader - Combine the header and pixels from two images,
creating a new image.
- mstools - Tasks to handle STIS/NICMOS IMSETs.
- pickfile - Get the file name picked from the input file template.
- pixedit - Screen editor for image pixels
- pixlocate - Print positions of all points inside (or outside) a
- rbinary - Create an image from a binary file.
- rd2xy - Translate RA/Dec to the pixel coordinate.
- stack - Stack images to form a new image with one more dimension.
- xy2rd - Translate a 2-D image pixel coordinate to right ascension
- xyztable - Interpolate table values, writing results to a table.
- xyztoim - Interpolate table values, writing results to an image.
Source Code · Package Help · Search Form · STSDAS
Maintained by the Science Software Group at STScI
This file last updated on 24 Feb 2011