imscale -- Scale an image to a specified windowed mean
imscale input output mean
- Input image to be scaled.
- Output scaled image.
- Scale the output image to this mean value.
- lower = INDEF
- Lower limit of window for calculating the input image mean. INDEF corresponds to the minimum possible pixel value.
- upper = INDEF
- Upper limit of window for calculating the input image mean. INDEF corresponds to the maximum possible pixel value.
- verbose = no
- Print the calculated input and output image means.
The mean of the input image between the limits lower and upper is computed. The image is then scaled to the specified output mean .
To scale an image to a unit mean excluding deviant points below 1000 and above 5000.
cl> imscale calib flat 1 lower=1000 upper=5000