modelpars -- Set the model parameters for the wiener task.
This pset is used to set the signal model parameters for the wiener task.
- (signalm = input) [string, allowed values: white | input |
- Markov | Gaussian | psf | image file name]
Theoretical (undegraded) signal model to be used in Wiener and geometric mean filter forms. When none of the first five options is entered, the task attempts to open and read an IRAF image with the name given by the signalm parameter.
- (correl = 2.) [real, min=0.]
- Correlation factor to be used when the undegraded signal model is to be estimated from the input degraded image itself (i.e., when signalm=input). If set as INDEF, signal model will be computed from input and psf images.
- (mfwhm = 2.) [real]
- Model Gaussian FWHM. Used when the undegraded signal model is a Gaussian.