pseudocolor -- select pseudocolor enhancement
- Type of pseudocolor enhancement. The types are:
- A randomly chosen color is assigned to each display level.
- The display levels are mapped into a spectrum.
- Eight colors are chosen at random over the range of the display levels.
- window = yes
- Window the lookup table for the frame after enabling the pseudocolor?
The display levels from the lookup table are mapped into various saturated colors to enhance an image. There is a choice of three color mappings. After the pseudocolor enhancement is enabled on the display monitor the user may, optionally, adjust the frame lookup table.
cl> pseudocolor random cl> pseudocolor 8color cl> pseudocolor linear