rappendx -- Take reseau entries from one table and append them to another.
rappendx input entry output
This task will read all the entries that match the entry template from the table indicated by the input parameter and will write them to the end of the table indicated by the output parameter.
- input [file name]
- The input reseau table from which to take entries.
- entry = "*" [string]
- Template for determining which entries are to be copied. The default (*) is to copy all entries.
- output [file name]
- The output reseau table to which the entries are to be appended. If this table does not exist, it will be created.
1. Read all the entries starting with "approx" from the table testres and append them to the table eval.
1. fo> rappendx testres approx* eval
This task was written by David Giaretta.
Type "help reseau" for a description of reseau table.