rsdpsdex -- Create a spectrographic detector efficiency (SDE) reference file for RSDP.
rsdpsdex input output
The task takes a file produced by tasks in the FOC related packages and reformats it to conform with the RSDP definition of an SDE reference file.
The header must have the following keywords:
- input [file name]
- Input image file (required).
- outfile [file name]
- The name of the output data file (image) to be created.
- (template = focutility$tmplrsdpsdex.hhh) [file name]
- Image name template for the output header.
1. Create a spectrographic detective efficiency reference file called "rsdpsde" for RSDP taking data from the file "spectrog".
fo> rsdpsdex spectrog rsdpsde
This task was written by David Giaretta.
Type "help focutility.rsdp_formatting" for more details.