rsdpunix -- Create uniform detector efficiency reference files for RSDP.
rsdpunix input output
The task takes a file produced by the dqenormx task (in the focphot package) and reformats it to conform with the RSDP definition of a UNI reference file.
The output file contains the reciprocal of the input file data values, however, if the reciprocal is too large, the output pixel will contain a special fill value.
The input image file must have the following header keywords:
- * OPTCRLY
- * CAMMODE
- * OPTELT1
- * OPTELT2
- * OPTELT3
- * OPTELT4
- * LINEBEG
- * SAMPBEG
- input [file name]
- Input image file (required).
- outfile [file name]
- The name of the output data file to be created.
- (threshold = INDEF) [real]
- Threshold value for the reciprocal---if the reciprocal of the input pixel is greater in magnitude than threshold, the corresponding output pixel is set to the fill value defined by fillval.
- (fillval = INDEF) [real]
- The fill value to insert in the output image if the threshold is exceeded.
- (template = focutility$tmplrsdpunix.hhh) [file name]
- The template file header for the output image.
1. Create a uniform detector efficiency file reference file called rsdpuni from the image file xqout.
fo> rsdpunix xqout rsdpuni
This task was written by David Giaretta.
Type "help focutility.rsdp_formatting" for more details.