sgidecode -- decode simple graphics interface (SGI) metacode files
- The input SGI metacode files.
- generic = no
- Ignore remaining paramters?
- verbose = no
- Print metacode in a verbose format?
- gkiunits = no
- By default, coordinates are printed in NDC rather than GKI units.
Task sgidecode is a debugging tool used to decode SGI metacode files. The plotting instructions are decoded and printed in readable form on the standard output. The input metacode can be read from one or more files or redirected from the standard input.
Coordinates are printed in NDC units (0-1) by default. When gkiunits = yes, coordinates are printed in gki units (0-32767). Parameter verbose is currently not implemented.
1. Decode the metacode in file "home$vdm.sgi".
cl> sgidecode home$vdm.sgi