NAME · USAGE · DESCRIPTION · PARAMETERS · EXAMPLES · BUGS · REFERENCES
stack -- Stack images along a specified axis, increasing the number of
dimensions by one.
stack input output
The program stacks a list of images, producing an image
with one greater dimension. Pixel [i,j,k] of the output image will be
equal to pixel [i,j] of image k.
- input [file list]
- Names of the input files that are to be stacked. All images must be of
the same size and have the same number of dimensions.
- output [file name]
- Name of the output file produced by this task.
- (pixtype = real) [string, allowed values: real | long | int |
- short | double]
Data type of pixels in the output image.
- (ctype = "PIXEL") [string]
- Value for the ctype keyword for the new axis.
- (crval = 0.0) [real]
- Value for the crval keyword for the new axis.
- (crpix = 0.0) [real]
- Value for the crpix keyword for the new axis.
- (cdelt = 1.0) [real]
- Value for the CD matrix keyword for the new axis.
1. Stack all images matching the template "inim*.imh".
If there are 20 files with a size of 512 x 512,
then "outim" will have dimension 512 x 512 x 20.
im> stack inim*.imh outim
This task was written by David Giaretta.
Source Code · Package Help · Search Form · STSDAS
Maintained by the Science Software Group at STScI
This file last updated on 24 Feb 2011