BUGS · SEE_ALSO
tbrenumber -- renumber a list of APPHOT/DAOPHOT STSDAS table database(s)
- The list of APPHOT/DAOPHOT STSDAS table databases to be renumbered.
- idoffset = 0
- An integer offset to be added to the id numbers of the stars in the output renumbered photometry file. If idoffset is > 0, the output id numbers will run from 1 + idoffset to N + idoffset instead of from 1 to N.
- id = "ID"
- The name of the keyword whose value is the sequence number of the object in the database.
TBRENUMBER is a simple script task which accepts an APPHOT/DAOPHOT STSDAS table database and renumbers the objects from 1 + idoffset to N + idoffset, where N is the number of objects in the database. TBRENUMBER calls the TABLES package TCALC task to actually do the work.
1. Renumber a concatenated NSTAR photometry file that has been written with TBCONCAT.
pt> tbrenumber m92r.nst
2. Renumber a PHOT photometry file of extra stars so as to ensure the stars' id numbers are greater than 4000.
pt> tbrenumber m92r.mag.extra idoffset=4000