SPP Reference Manual
- [Abramowitz65] Abramowitz, M. and I. Stegun, Handbook of Mathematical Functions, 1965, Dover, New York.
- [Downey82] E. Downey, D. Tody, and G. Jacoby, CL Programmer's Manual, 1982. Describes programming in the IRAF cl , including definition of the parameter file syntax, doc$clman.ms in IRAF.
- [Downey83] E. Downey, et. al., IRAF Standards and Conventions, 1983. Describes conventions for writing SPP applications.
- [Seaman92] R. Seaman, An Introductory User's Guide to IRAF SPP Programming, 1992. Complementary to this document, providing more implementation instructions and examples.
- [Shames86] P. Shames and D. Tody, A User's Introduction to the IRAF Command Language. Another introduction to using the IRAF cl, doc$cluser.tex in IRAF.
- [Tody83] D. Tody, A Reference Manual for the IRAF Subset Preprocessor Language, 1983. The original SPP reference manual. Available in IRAF as doc$spp.hlp.
- [Tody83b] D. Tody, Programmer's Crib Sheet for the IRAF Program Interface, 1983. Original description of the VOS interface. Available in IRAF as doc$crib.hlp
- [Tody84] D. Tody and G. Jacoby, A User's Guide to the IRAF Command Language, 1984. An introduction to using the IRAF cl, doc$cluser.ms in IRAF.
- [Tody84b] D. Tody, Graphics I/O Design, 1984. The defining description of the gio library package for using graphics in SPP applications and the basis for the material presented in "Vector Graphics -- gio" on page 114, gio$doc/gio.hlp in IRAF. See also help cursors in the IRAF cl for more information on graphics cursor interaction.
- [Tody86] D. Tody, Named External Parameter Sets in the CL, 1986. The defining description of parameter sets in the IRAF cl , doc$pset.ms in IRAF.
- [Tody88] D. Tody, The IRAF Pixel List Package and IMIO Extensions to Support Image Masks, 1988. The defining description of the plio library package and the basis for "Pixel Lists -- plio" on page 127, plio$PLIO.hlp in IRAF.
- [Tody89] D. Tody, Mini-WCS Interface, 1989. The defining description of the mwcs library package and the basis for "World Coordinates -- mwcs" on page 129, mwcs$MWCS.hlp in IRAF.
Generated with CERN WebMaker